Clear Lake City Water Authority
900 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Welcome to Clear Lake City Water Authority!
We have provided water, sewer, and drainage service to the Clear Lake area since 1963. CLCWA strives to provide customers with: Excellent Customer Service, Superior Water Quality, and Environmental Protection.
2022 Bond Election Information
If you wish to make a payment we encourage you to use the following methods:
1. Online payment. Please use www.clcwa.org and select "Pay Water Bill" or “Pay Property Tax” at the top of the Home Page.
2. Mail in a payment.
3. In person. Please use a payment envelope located in the parking lot payment box or drop slot at our front door. We request that you do not drop cash in our payment box or door slot.
Service applications for new water service or to set up automatic debit payments are on our website under the “Water Customer Service” tab on the left of the home page or available on the front porch of our main office and can be dropped in the mail slot. Please include a copy of your driver’s license and deposit. Customer Service can be reached at 281-488-1164 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exploration Green Phase 3B is closed to foot traffic.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**We have had reports of people still accessing Exploration Green 3B while it is under construction. Please note that Exploration Green Phase 3B is closed to any and all foot traffic for your safety and the safety of the crews working on site.This affects the area that borders Diana Ln, Penn Hills Ln, & Torry Pines. Thank you for your cooperation with this.
- Board Meetings: Please see the posted agenda for participation details. The scheduled regular board meeting is Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:00pm.. The following regular board meeting is Thursday, June 9,2022. **UPDATE: Please see the agenda posted under the Information tab and the Board for updated meeting attendance information. Due to COVID-19 meetings are held in person and by video conference.**
- Community Project Updates Exploration Green Phases 1, 2, 3A, and 4 have been completed and are open to the public. Tree planting will occur from November-February. To give newly planted native grass the best chance to grow, please stay on the trails and off the grass areas.
Phase 3B is construction now and officially closed to the public while under construction. This section is located in the Oakbrook West subdivision and borders between Diana, Torry Pines, and Penn Hills. Please be extra cautious when in the area. For more information please visit the Exploration Green Detention Facility page using the tab on the left.
Phase 5 the Notice to Proceed was issued on 04/04/22. The contractor has mobilized and plans are proceeding.
- Flooding? If you have experienced flooding, please see http://www.clcwa.org/educational/stormwater-flooding for reporting. This information is helpful to evaluate trends in the area and investigate issues.
Please help us by clearing any leaves, pine needles, trash, and debris from the storm sewer inlets, street drains, and gutters. Keeping these areas clear will help drain streets faster.
- Please Help! Please do not put trash cans, bags, or debris on top of meter boxes. It interferes with the signal transmitting meter reads and can damage the equipment.
For water or sewer emergencies, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our office at 281-488-1164.
For questions about your water bill or taxes, please call our office 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
**Please note the 24-hour answering service is unable to answer billing or tax questions.