Clear Lake City Water Authority
900 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Welcome to Clear Lake City Water Authority!
We have provided water, sewer, and drainage service to the Clear Lake area since 1963. CLCWA strives to provide customers with: Excellent Customer Service, Superior Water Quality, and Environmental Protection.
We are here Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
If you wish to make a payment we encourage you to use the following methods:
1. Online payment. Please use www.clcwa.org and select "Pay Water Bill" or “Pay Property Tax” at the top of the Home Page.
2. Mail in a payment.
3. In person. Please use a payment envelope located in the parking lot payment box or drop slot at our front door. We request that you do not drop cash in our payment box or door slot.
Service applications for new water service or to set up automatic debit payments are on our website under the “Water Customer Service” tab on the left of the home page or available on the front porch of our main office and can be dropped in the mail slot. Please include a copy of your driver’s license and deposit. Customer Service can be reached at 281-488-1164 or email at email@example.com.
- Exploration Green Phase 3B is closed to foot traffic.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**We have had reports of people still accessing Exploration Green 3B while it is under construction. Please note that Exploration Green Phase 3B is closed to any and all foot traffic for your safety and the safety of the crews working on site.This affects the area that borders Diana Ln, Penn Hills Ln, & Torry Pines. Thank you for your cooperation with this.
- Billing Fees Reinstated Effective November 1, 2021, online payments made through our online billing system will be reinstated at the usual rate of $2.99 per transaction. To continue taking advantage of no fees, you may still pay your bill in person at our office, or mail your payment to us by the due date, or use our drop box in the parking lot. You can also sign up for ACH payments through our office at no charge. The form can be found on our website under the Water Customer Service tab.
- Board Meetings: Please see the posted agenda for participation details. The scheduled Special Board meeting is Monday, December 20, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. The following Regular Board meeting is Thursday, January 13, 2021. **UPDATE: Please see the agenda posted under the Information tab and the Board for updated meeting attendance information. Due to COVID-19 meetings are held by video conference.**
- Community Project Updates CLCWA-Press-Release-Dec-2019-Community
Phase 3A is nearing completion and will be open to the public soon ahead of schedule! The Exploration Green Conservancy will start planting trees this fall when the weather cools off. To give newly planted native grass the best chance to grow, please stay on the trails and off the grass areas.
Phase 4 began construction on 7/27/2020 and officially closed to the public while under construction. This section borders Fairwind, Neptune, Ramada, and Reseda. There will be some daily street detours on Neptune and 1-2 uniformed peace officers directing traffic and for pedestrian safety. Please be extra cautious when in the area. For more information please visit the Exploration Green Detention Facility page using the tab on the left.
- Flooding? If you have experienced flooding, please see http://www.clcwa.org/educational/stormwater-flooding for reporting. This information is helpful to evaluate trends in the area and investigate issues.
Please help us by clearing any leaves, pine needles, trash, and debris from the storm sewer inlets, street drains, and gutters. Keeping these areas clear will help drain streets faster.
- Please Help! Please do not put trash cans, bags, or debris on top of meter boxes. It interferes with the signal transmitting meter reads and can damage the equipment.
For water or sewer emergencies, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our office at 281-488-1164.
For questions about your water bill or taxes, please call our office 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
**Please note the 24-hour answering service is unable to answer billing or tax questions.