Clear Lake City Water Authority
900 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Welcome to Clear Lake City Water Authority!
We have provided water, sewer, and drainage service to the Clear Lake area since 1963. CLCWA strives to provide customers with: Excellent Customer Service, Superior Water Quality, and Environmental Protection.
Exploration Green Phase 4
If you wish to make a payment we encourage you to use the following methods:
1. Online payment. Please use www.clcwa.org and select "Pay Water Bill" or “Pay Property Tax” at the top of the Home Page. Only the fee for water bill online payments is currently waived.
2. Mail in a payment.
3. In person. Please use a payment envelope located in the parking lot payment box or drop slot at our front door. We request that you do not drop cash in our payment box or door slot.
Service applications for new water service or to set up automatic debit payments are on our website under the “Water Customer Service” tab on the left of the home page or available on the front porch of our main office and can be dropped in the mail slot. Please include a copy of your driver’s license and deposit.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience.
Online payment fees for water bills only will continue to be waived, so please take advantage of it and pay your water bill online! Customer Service can be reached at 281-488-1164 or email at email@example.com. This does NOT apply to online tax payments.
- Board Meetings: Please see the posted agenda for participation details. The scheduled Regular Board meeting is Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. The following Regular Board meeting is Thursday, July 8, 2021. Meetings are held at 900 Bay Area Blvd. in the Board Room and are subject to change, please call to verify. **UPDATE: Please see the agenda posted under the Information tab and the Board for updated meeting attendance information. Due to COVID-19 meetings are held by video conference.**
- Community Project Updates CLCWA-Press-Release-Dec-2019-Community
Phase 3A is nearing completion and will be open to the public soon ahead of schedule! The Exploration Green Conservancy will start planting trees this fall when the weather cools off. To give newly planted native grass the best chance to grow, please stay on the trails and off the grass areas.
Phase 4 began construction on 7/27/2020 and officially closed to the public while under construction. This section borders Fairwind, Neptune, Ramada, and Reseda. There will be some daily street detours on Neptune and 1-2 uniformed peace officers directing traffic and for pedestrian safety. Please be extra cautious when in the area. For more information please visit the Exploration Green Detention Facility page using the tab on the left.
- Flooding? If you have experienced flooding, please see http://www.clcwa.org/educational/stormwater-flooding for reporting. This information is helpful to evaluate trends in the area and investigate issues.
Please help us by clearing any leaves, pine needles, trash, and debris from the storm sewer inlets, street drains, and gutters. Keeping these areas clear will help drain streets faster.
- Please Help! Please do not put trash cans, bags, or debris on top of meter boxes. It interferes with the signal transmitting meter reads and can damage the equipment.
For water or sewer emergencies, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our office at 281-488-1164.
For questions about your water bill or taxes, please call our office 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
**Please note the 24-hour answering service is unable to answer billing or tax questions.