Clear Lake City Water Authority
900 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Welcome to Clear Lake City Water Authority!
We have provided water, sewer, and drainage service to the Clear Lake area since 1963. CLCWA strives to provide customers with: Excellent Customer Service, Superior Water Quality, and Environmental Protection.
Status Update 4/2/2020
3/25/2020: Clear Lake City Water Authority has temporarily waived all fees for paying your water bill online or by phone. Please take advantage of this service as our lobby remains closed to the public at this time.
The Water Authority will follow orders of the Harris County judge concerning the public access to county and city parks during the current coronavirus outbreak. Exploration Green will remain open to the public as long as county and city parks are open but will close on the same schedule as Harris County and Houston parks in the future.
Residents should continue to use CDC guidelines for social distancing and avoid touching common objects such as park benches.
The main office lobby is closed, but we do have customer service representatives available during business hours to answer any questions by phone, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our answering service at night for water or sewer emergencies. There are payment drop boxes located in the parking lot and near the front door at the main office.
Scam and Possible Crime Alert
- Community Project Updates CLCWA-Press-Release-Dec-2019-Community
- Phase 3a Construction Begins 11/11/19! Exploration Green Phase 3A (El Dorado between Torry Pines and Diana) will be starting construction on Monday! 3A will officially be closed to the public while under construction. The sidewalk on the north side of El Dorado between Torry Pines and Diana will be closed. We are asking the public to use the crosswalks at major intersections to cross the street and to please explain this to your children who may use this route to walk to school. There will be a uniformed police officer to assist with traffic and pedestrians. During the day, the right side lane will frequently be closed to allow for heavy equipment and trucks to enter and exit the site safely. We thank you for your patience and are excited to get this section completed safely and as quickly as possible!
- Board Meetings: A Special Meeting will be held Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. The next regular board meeting is Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. The following scheduled regular Board meeting is Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are held at 900 Bay Area Blvd. in the Board Room and are subject to change, please call to verify.
- Flooding? If you have experienced flooding, please see http://www.clcwa.org/educational/stormwater-flooding for reporting. This information is helpful to evaluate trends in the area and investigate issues.
- Please Help! Please do not put trash cans, bags, or debris on top of meter boxes. It interferes with the signal transmitting meter reads and can damage the equipment.
For water or sewer emergencies, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our office at 281-488-1164.
For questions about your water bill or taxes, please call our office 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
**Please note the 24-hour answering service is unable to answer billing or tax questions.