Clear Lake City Water Authority
900 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
Welcome to Clear Lake City Water Authority!
We have provided water, sewer, and drainage service to the Clear Lake area since 1963. CLCWA strives to provide customers with: Excellent Customer Service, Superior Water Quality, and Environmental Protection.
Important Updates 7/17/2020:
Disconnects for non-payment and late fees will resume August 1st. Please call our office to make payment arrangements BEFORE August 1st. As a reminder our lobby remains closed but online payment fees continue to be waived and Customer Service is available by phone during business hours, 281-488-1164 or email us at email@example.com.
Phases 1 & 2 are currently being refilled but it’s a slow process. Slope repair work has been completed in Phase 2. (Reseda/Diana area)
Phase 3A is nearing construction completion way ahead of schedule! There is a little dirt work left and the native grass will be planted around September. (Westbound side of El Dorado between Diana and Torry Pines)
Phase 4 will be starting construction Monday, July 27, 2020! This section will be closed to the public during construction. (Borders Reseda, Fairwind, Neptune, Ramada)
Scam and Possible Crime Alert
- Harris Co. Flood Control District - Public Meeting 7/30/2020 Harris County Flood Control District (HCFCD) will be having a community engagement meeting for the Horsepen Bayou and Tributaries Channel Improvements (Bond Project CI-023) on Thursday, July 30, 2020 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. This meeting will be held online. Please see the notice for more details: HCFCD-meeting-notice-July2020 or HCFCD-meeting-notice-July2020-Spanish
- Board Meetings: A Special Board meeting will be held on Monday, July 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm. Please see the posted agenda for participation details. The following scheduled regular Board meeting is Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are held at 900 Bay Area Blvd. in the Board Room and are subject to change, please call to verify.**UPDATE: Please see the agenda posted under the Information tab and the Board for updated meeting attendance information. Due to COVID-19 meetings are held by video conference.**
- Community Project Updates CLCWA-Press-Release-Dec-2019-Community
- Flooding? If you have experienced flooding, please see http://www.clcwa.org/educational/stormwater-flooding for reporting. This information is helpful to evaluate trends in the area and investigate issues.
- Please Help! Please do not put trash cans, bags, or debris on top of meter boxes. It interferes with the signal transmitting meter reads and can damage the equipment.
For water or sewer emergencies, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our office at 281-488-1164.
For questions about your water bill or taxes, please call our office 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
**Please note the 24-hour answering service is unable to answer billing or tax questions.